Boulder Valley Christian Church's Statement of Faith
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, Word of God and the only rule of faith and practice.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. This salvation is based upon the grace of God and was purchased by Christ on the cross in His atoning death. Because He loves us, God reaches down in grace. It is mankind’s responsibility to respond by faith, sincere repentance from sin, and confession of Jesus as Lord.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit to bring glory to the Father and honor to the Son. Through His indwelling, the Christian is further enabled to live a Godly life. Through His gifting, the Christian is empowered to serve.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in Christ and are convinced of the essential call of Christ to love and work with each other for the advancement of His kingdom.