God has a unique call for BVCC. Here are the values that make up BVCC:
- Biblical Foundation – We are passionate about immersing ourselves in the Bible as it truly does give us the lenses by which to understand life.
- Intergenerational – We value all ages and stages of life and will honor and incorporate each stage in the life of the church.
- Relational – BVCC is a great place to make life-long friends.
- Serving – We spend equal time focusing out on the community as we do focusing inward on our church programs.
- Authentic – We refuse to “play church.” We are committed to having an honest relationship with God where He truly transforms us.
- Joy – We like to laugh. We enjoy a good party. We believe a true mark of a relationship with God is a joyful life.